Located 15 miles northwest of midtown Kansas City, Kansas City International Airport is a public airport in Platte County, Missouri. Encompassing 10,000 acres, the airport has three runways and offers Economy Parking, Garage Parking, Valet Parking, and Circle Parking to its visitors.
Various car parks in the vicinity and throughout the city offer short-term and long-term parking options for Kansas City Airport passengers. You can save money on parking by reserving a place weeks or days before your travel. Luggage help, valet parking, courtesy shuttle service to and from the airport, vehicle maintenance, and car wash may be available at these secure parking lots.
- Economy Parking:
Kansas City International Airport (MCI) features three economy lots that are all within a quick drive of the airport terminals. To park, follow the road markers to locate the lot that is closest to you and matches your airline.
After you’ve parked, take advantage of a free 24-hour shuttle service that runs every 15 to 20 minutes from the parking lots to the terminal.
- Garage Parking:
Garage Parking is an economical option for short-term parking. The terminal gates are nearest to Garages B and C.
- Valet Parking:
The valet parking service is located midway around the ring of Terminal B at Gate 40 and is open to all passengers.
- Circle Parking:
At Kansas City Airport Parking, Circle Parking facility is available and offers parking facilities for disabled people. This parking option includes a shuttle service that runs between the parking and the airport terminals 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Kansas City International Airport Parking Rates:
- Economy Parking: The cost of a day’s parking in the economy lot starts at $7.50.
- Garage Parking: Parking rates are $1 for the first 30 minutes, $3 for 30-60 minutes, $3 per hour, and $23 for the entire day.
- Valet Parking: Valet parking is $12 for the first four hours, $3 for each extra hour, and $27 for the entire day.
- Circle Parking: Circle parking charges $3 per hour for the first seven hours and $15.50 for the next seven to twenty-four hours.
TrueParking offers low-cost airport parking at Kansas City International Airport (MCI):
When you use TrueParkings to book airport parking at Kansas City International Airport, it’s easier and more affordable than ever. Check out the parking options near Kansas City International Airport that are currently available for purchase online. On TrueParkings, you may find and pay for a suitable parking spot that meets your budget, and you may as well choose from a variety of fantastic facilities supplied by vendors.
Be sure to check again before your next trip because we’re constantly updating the latest parking options at Kansas City Airport.
Kansas City Airport Parking Fees:
|Parking Type||Fees Per Day|
Kansas City International Parking Coupons:
Coupons will prove useful if you need to park for an extended period. There are a lot of amazing discounts for affordable airport parking, and it is pretty simple to locate coupons. Simply Google ‘Discount Parking Coupons in Kansas City International Airport.’
Groupon is a valuable coupon site; it provides a variety of airport parking discounts. If you’re having trouble locating affordable airport parking, look into Groupon. Regular airport parking can be purchased for as little as $4 to $7 /day using coupons.
You can get discounts by checking in directly with the airport, in addition to using coupons. To do so, go to the Kansas City Airport’s website and check for available long-term parking discounts. You may easily find low-cost airport parking this way as well.
If you don’t have any other options, pre-booking airport parking is the way to go. Booking in advance is a fantastic strategy to save money on airport parking.
If you arrive without making a reservation, you will be forced to pay whatever the airport charges for parking. Make the smart choice and reserve airport parking ahead of time; it will significantly lower parking costs.
If you’re lucky, you’ll have to pay just half of what you’d have paid if you hadn’t made a reservation. You should make sure you reserve at least a week in advance.
You can reserve parking in advance by visiting our website www.trueparkings.com and entering the time and date of your departure and arrival from Kansas City International Airport, then searching for available spots.
To have a hassle-free and cost-effective trip to the airport, choose a spot and pre-book and pay for it. There are various payment alternatives available such as debit car payment, credit card payment, and standard cash.
Should you ever need to postpone or cancel your parking, look into our cancellation policy below.
So next time you leave for the airport, remember to make reservations and purchase airport parking. You’ll almost certainly get cheap airport parking if you do it with us at TrueParking.
TrueParking Cancellation Policy:
Reservations made on the site are 100% refundable, subject to our cancellation policy in effect on the day of purchase. Unless otherwise stated, you can cancel a reservation up to one hour before the starting time for any reason. All reservations are non-refundable beginning one hour prior to the start time of the booking, regardless of whether you utilize or do not use the reservation.
TrueParkings may partner with third parties from time to time, and reservations made on partner websites are non-refundable under any circumstances.
How Economical Is Kansas City Airport Parking:
By reserving parking through us, you will not only save money on parking, but you will also receive additional benefits such as:
- Luggage Assistance
- Complimentary water bottles
- CCTV on site
- Free airport shuttle
The cost, on the other hand, is dependent on the sort of parking you select:
- Long-Term Parking:
Long-term parking is the most cost-effective option if you need a parking spot for more than 24 hours. It is ideal for:
- Passengers who are seeking a parking spot that is both inexpensive and convenient.
- Parking for more than 24 hours is typically far less expensive than short-term or on-site airport parking.
- Short-Term Parking:
Short-term parking is ideal for day visits and quick passenger drop-offs and pick-ups at the airport. It is perfect for:
- Those who are arriving to pick up or drop off domestic travelers.
- Passengers who are traveling for business or pleasure on a short day journey of fewer than 24 hours and do not have a lot of luggage.
Cheaper Parking with Credit Card Payments:
Use your credit card to pay your bill; it will provide you with a parking fee reduction.
Credit cards may also be used to save money on airport parking. The majority of people pay their expenses with credit cards. However, any credit card can be used to earn a parking discount.
The Kansas City International Airport (MCI) parking at 12060 North-West Prairie View Road provides both covered and uncovered parking as well as complimentary shuttle service from and to the airport.
In addition to several types of parking facilities such as Economy and Valet Parking, Kansas International Airport has other amenities for its passengers, such as a centralized rental car facility on the airport grounds near the intersections of Bern and London and London and Paris Streets.
There are four rental vehicle shuttle bus stops at each terminal as well. These shuttles run every two to five minutes through the terminal and are free of charge to all visitors
and passengers of the airport.
The Kansas City Transportation Authority has also improved the public bus services to the airport. This bus service makes 18 round trips and is operational for all active terminals on Saturday and Sunday.
Rent Your Parking Space Near Kansas City Airport:
Parking in large, busy cities like Kansas is costly. Every month, passengers spend hundreds of dollars on parking spaces. As a result, having a parking spot near the airport will be highly advantageous for you.
Here are some helpful suggestions for quickly renting your parking space on rental websites:
- Is it necessary for me to provide certain information if I rent my parking spot?
Yes, give as much information as you have. It will be even better if you include photographs. When individuals have all of the information, they are more likely to choose your parking spot.
- If I decide to rent out my parking spot, how much should I charge?
It’s not a good idea to overcharge. Customers will flock to you since you will be less expensive than parking lots, so charge a few bucks less than the local average for parking.
- Will using social media to rent my parking spot be beneficial?
Yes, make use of social media to promote your parking spot. As a result, more people would be aware of your parking spot.
- Should I make any adjustments to my schedule when I rent my parking spot?
Yes, it will be pretty beneficial. You’ll attract more tenants if you change your schedule frequently.
For Picking Up And Dropping Off Travellers At The Airport Terminals, Kansas City International Airport Provides Various Practical Options:
- To help make this process go worry-free as possible, we encourage planning thoroughly. Here are some suggestions to help you organize your trip:
- Before traveling to the airport, double-check your traveler’s flight number and status.
- Know which airline your traveler will be flying on when they depart or arrive; this is the most crucial piece of information you will require. At KCI, there are two terminals, each serving a different airline. Check the MCI website’s Airlines section to make sure you know which terminal to utilize.
- Federal security guidelines make it illegal to park or leave unattended automobiles on the roads in front of the terminals for even a short time. You may only park in front of a terminal for as long as needed to pick up or drop off a waiting passenger.
- When picking up, the passenger must be ready outside the terminal when you pull up to the curb; parking your car at the curb while waiting for arriving passengers is not permitted. Vehicles that are left unattended may be penalized and towed.
- Find out if your traveler has checked any bags before picking them up from the airport. Bags might take a long time to make their way from the plane to the baggage carousel. Before pulling up to the curb in front of the terminal, make sure your passenger has collected their belongings and is ready outside the terminal.
- Arrange to park at the airport, then wait inside if you’re going a long distance to pick up a passenger. Parking fees at the airport may be seen in the MCI website Parking Section.
We at Trueparking are convinced that we are not at work; we’re in the middle of a dream. We will work together to make someone’s day better and bring peace to the world. For our customers, we’re making things simple, easy, and lighter.
‘Keep it simple,’ as our motto says. What is essential to our customers is important to us, and we are firm believers in the notion that hard effort pays off, though sometimes it may take time and patience.
TrueParking is committed to aiding our customers in finding affordable, convenient, and timely parking regarding Kansas City International Airport. We want your trip to pan out as smoothly as possible, and we believe that airport parking should be the very last issue on your mind, so leave it to us.
We’re approachable and happy to engage. Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time with any inquiries, and we will gladly respond. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any general questions.